look at me now.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

#if i die young: note 2

To: farah najwa ahmad
From: yours one and only, sabrina sabri

If I die young; tomorrow, the next day, next week, next month or even today. I want you to know this:

Firstly, you're awesome.
You're beautiful, funny, friendly, loyal, sweet, adorable, caring, understanding, hard-working, an amazing friend, you have a cute voice, stylish, got amazing hair and so much more.

I adore you & I forever would envy you.
I could tell you anything because I know that you'll never condemn me. Every secret of mine I could tell you because I trust you, with all my heart.

I pity how most of the guys you got stuck with are moronic fools who doesn't appreciate you and can't see how beautiful you are. You deserve better. You're amazing; I don't know why anybody would ever want to hurt you.

You would mange to make me LMAO at anytime and any mood i'm in. You're really that freaking funny, with your weird jokes and those weird funny but adorable faces you make. Damn, I remember how such an ass we were being to each other when we were little.

I'm glad you're my cousin. You're like the awesomest bestfriend/sister liked cousin I've ever known. If I die young, I would like you to remember me always and reminisce those precious priceless awesome moments we had together.

I would never have been what I am now if it wasn't for you. I mean just imagine if I was still that wannabe kid I used to be, that'd be hysterical. You mean the world to me and I love you so damn much. Don't let anyone bring you down. Just remember, you're amazing and beautiful just the way you are.

yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment