look at me now.

Friday 29 July 2011

#if i die young : note4

To: ben
From: yours one and only, sabrina sabri

If i die young; tomorrow, the next day, next week, next month, next year or even today, I want you to know this:

First of all, you could be such a pain in the ass at times but I guess, that's kinda like your job. Honestly under all those whatever you are, I know that you're a nice guy. I envy you for being so talented, obviously everything I'm not. My idol I would put it as.

It's incredible how you could manage to control yourself from doing anything or making any stupid decisions even though your life is like a living hell. You stand up yourself & you couldn't care less about whatever shit people say about you. "I am my own self" you would believe.

You were there when I was afraid, of everything. You kept me calm. You gave me hope. You take care of me. You thought me how to be a better and stronger person, how to stand up for myself and how I should never listen to shit that haters say about me 'cause haters are gonna keep hating. You gave me a vision of my future.

I never realised this before but you have always been there for me. You don't give me bullshit, you hit me with the hardcore truth of life. You deserve better. It hurts me to see you hurt.

I envy how you and your girlfriend are so sweet; like justin and selena. You two seem so perfect for each other. You have study dates at her house, you two always get to hang out together, you talk on the phone from night to morning (at times, it depends) , you have sweet surprises, you tell each other your problems and share stories. Like aww you two are so cute. I pray for you two to last.

Even though we fight a lot, I want you to know that you're cool & I would always love you even if you are an ass at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment