look at me now.

Thursday 28 July 2011

#if i die young : note5

TO: nur damia athirah
FROM: yours one and only, sabrina sabri

If I die young; tomorrow, the next day, next week, next month, next year or even today , I want you to know this.

The first time I saw you well, the first day of school in 2009. I was 11 and also the NEW SUPER QUIET KID. With a sweet smile, the first thing you ask me was my name and also about ehem ehem haha. My first impression of you was "wow she's adorable! ". You seem friendly and soft spoken. I always see you talking to the 'in crowd' in class most of the time. The truth is, I've always wanted to be your friend but I thought that it would never happen.

2010 : We never actually talk to each other much in class but we always talk after school when I waited for my mum to pick me up form school. It's funny how we don't know each other much but always seem to have a deeper conversation every time we meet.

You were always bullied (obviously) & I always wonder, what's behind that smile you always put on. You're quite secretive you know that? Even to me but I still love you anyway. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment