look at me now.

Saturday 30 July 2011

boy you got my heartbeat running away.



I realised that what you and I have, what we have, it's different.
You're different (in a good way I mean) .
You're not like any guy I've met or known before, you're way too amazing.
Maybe my friends can't see it but I can. You're so one in a million.

Truth is, somehow, when I'm with you, I feel like I'm just another dork.
You seem so cool, so awesome and so, so perfect.
While I'm just that shy girl who couldn't even talk to you without accidentally biting my tongue. The thought of how I'm not good enough for you suddenly creeps back in me.

"I know that we can't meet but one day we will meet"
Remember when you said that? I thought that day would never come, I thought we would end before it ever happens like most of my previous relationships but I stand corrected. We did meet and it was short but amazing. I wouldn't miss it for the world. What the hell was I thinking? You're not one of those jerks I've been with before.

"I've never been on a date before"
But now I have and honestly i'm glad my first date was with you.
Meeting you was extraordinary, looking into your eyes was hypnotising, seeing your face was beautiful, walking next to you felt great, holding your hand was breath taking, talking to you was hard because I was still shock to see you, you pulling me back and had your arms around me was overwhelming and me accidentally stepping on your awesome purple shoes was just, hilarious.

Leaving and letting go was the hardest and saddest part of the day.
That's okay though, maybe we'll meet again someday?
When we do, if we do, I can't wait to langgar you. haha yeah exactly.
I was totally awestruck, you took my breath away.
I can't even remember how many times my heart skipped a beat on that day.

You're like a fairytale, pardon me but are you human?
You're so adorable,beyond so. I can't believe we were both wearing blue on that day, what a coincidence.
I'm smiling to my ears again. Si awesome, the thought of you leaving me one day is freaking the shit out of me. It's just you mean so much to me and I know how hard it is to find a guy like you nowadays but honestly, I will never find anyone else like you because you're one in a million and I would never love any guy as much as I love you.

baby please don't go, if i wake up tomorrow will you still be here?
haha, remember this?
You're my one and only, there won't be anyone who could replace you. Boy I'm falling for you big time, please don't ever let me go . I love you so damn effin much <3<3


the one who would always love you,
sabrina sabri.

No comments:

Post a Comment