look at me now.

Saturday 30 July 2011

hello happiness.



I'm happier now.

Life's been quite a drag to me lately but that's okay, I can handle it.
Problems, I could get through it.
Bullshit moments, I got over it.
Fake friends, you lost me. Real friends, overwhelmed me.

I think life has finally decided to be a little bit more nicer to me, for now I mean.
I won't let my smile turn into tears unless it's tears of joy.
I'm stronger now, I could stand on my own two feet.
I could laugh without forcing myself to.

Things happen for a reason & all the shit I've been through were only to turn me into who I am now. I'm amazing no matter what anybody says. Yeah no one's perfect but for me, imperfection is the most perfect thing ever. The rain stops, the sun is smiling and the rainbow is finally coming.

I've got my best friends and an amazing boyfriend, what more can I ask?
I know they would always be there for me. Even if they aren't, it's okay because they've made me happy uncountable times and I can't forget all the times they've help get through things.
They mean the world and my life to me, I'm happy with them.

I can't even imagine how my life would end up if they were never there for me.
Dear Happiness, what took you so long to come?

yours truly
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment