look at me now.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

things change and people move on.

This time it's not you that's change.This time it's me, I know it's me.
I won't blame anyone for all these changes.
Because this time, I want this to happen.

I'm tired of forcing laughter and faking smiles. I'm tired of telling people how I feel when they don't even bother to ask me in the first place. What are friends actually for anyway? What's the use of talking when there's no one listening? I won't be friends with people who don't even want to be with me. I can't put my hopes up too high and get shut down in the end again. I won't let myself get hurt that way.

You can call me whatever you want; I'm done.
Tell me how much I've changed, tell me that you were never the reason behind all these decisions I've made or tell me you want the old me back, tell me I mean something to you. Well can you?

I've changed, I'm still changing.
May all the smiles I put on are sincere, hoping for the times I could laugh without having to force myself to.
I might seem monotonous now, I won't tell you how I feel or my silly stories and problems anymore, I just won't.

I won't burden you with anything that has anything to do with me.
You're free to leave.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment