look at me now.

Wednesday 25 May 2011

pathetic yet lucky.

Thank you for turning your back on me, thank you for watching and standing by while you watch me burn.

A little birdie told me that most of the form one students hate the fact that I'm coming back. They say I might be all "gedik" and stuff. So they're probably gossiping and talking crap about me and having fun by doing so. It somehow makes me question where my real friends are.

I'm tired of you people who somehow with no legitimate reason, hating on me and backstabbing me and talking crap about me. What did I ever do to you guys? Honestly, what is it that you hate so much about me?

We never meet or even talk to each other before.
Is it me, being so happy, by some reason is disturbing you?
Is it me being friendly with people somehow is sickening you?
Is it me being known more than you would ever be is somehow annoying you?

I'm not a wimp for not saying this straight to your face, because I obviously don't even know who in the hell you are. And even if I do know you, do you think you would ever listen to what I'm gonna say?
So silly of you guys. I'm not gonna make a big scene out of this, that's just moronic. Stop it. You jealous? HA to the HA, you gotta be kidding me? For what? You hate me for being so "gedik" ? Since when?
I know who I am, I know how I am and I definitely know I'm not what you think I am.

It's pathetic, I'm pathetic for even being in this situation. I just can't stand it anymore but well, I got people who cares about me and I appreciate them for hearing me out. They're more than anything you haters could ever get.
yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment