look at me now.

Wednesday 25 May 2011

i don't need anybody else.

I've known many guys but none like you :)

I was starring at the sky from the window of my room,
then something hit me. I suddenly remembered all those "first time" text messages that you sent me. I couldn't resist myself from smiling to my ears reminiscing all those texts that never fail to make me go all head over heels for you.

I remember when I asked you for your full name and you asked mine then you said "Why's your name so cute?". I was blushing >.< and when I told you that I didn't have a boyfriend you told me how weird it was that I don't have one since I'm such a cute person.

I remembered that I told you most of the guys who were once close with me often forgets about me after awhile and at that time you told me something I never heard any guy ever telling me,literally. You said you would never forget me. I was so touched.

I knew by that second that you'd stole my heart so I wrote it in my blog and I never knew you'd read it. I was surprised, really. But I was rather glad that you did. You told me that you like me too and so much more. You're so sweet. Making me blush,way too many times.

The first time you called me dear I was like whoahhh, I could barely breath but what I love the most was when you would call me "baby". It was the way you say it I guess. The first time you apologized with "baby" in the same sentence was totally adorable <3

The first time you said "I love you", yes that was the day you made me smile like a crazy person and just by saying that, nothing could ruin my week. It's awesome how I don't mind being all silly and making myself look stupid around you, and yet you still love me.

I remember that this one day you ask how I was and I told you I was devastated and I told you all my problems, it was a friend problem. It was weird for me because I just knew you and I suddenly felt so comfortable with you that I told you everything. And you told me not to worry, you said you'll always be by my side.

I love the way you make me go head over heels for you.
I love that you've been reading my blog before.
I love that every time I see something green and cute I would remember you.
I love that you manage to make me smile even when I'm devastated.
I love that you listen to all my problems.
I love that you call me baby.
I love that you take me as I am.
I love how adorable you are when you apologize.
I just love you Mohd Hakim bin Khairul Salleh, everything about you <3<3<3

yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment