look at me now.

Tuesday 10 May 2011

story 4: oh the boy and his ambition.

He was just another boy, but he was not like any other boy, he was different in a good way. Girls adore him, well who can blame them right? He was a tall, slim, dark toned lad yet very handsome. He hangs with the hot kids (supposedly) and he doesn't talk much but laughs a lot ,just when he's with his friends of course.

I was the new kid who came from somewhere far, Perak. I'd always look at his smile and wonder, wondered what it's like to be him. He doesn't talk that much yet always has a smile on his face. I wondered how sincere that smile was.
Oh no I didn't have a crush on him or anything, being friends with him was also something that had never crossed my mind, other than I just had nothing better to do, I was just curious.

One day my teacher ask me to sit next to him in class and suddenly everything changed.
Somehow, we became friends. He was nothing like I imagine he would be; he was funny and awesome, he made me laugh almost everyday but like I said, I don't have a crush on him or anything.
Honestly, he was different. I don't know how I can describe it but it's just he's different. And again, I mean in a good way.

He's not like the rest of the guys I know from his group. While every other guy was thinking about girls, he was thinking and focusing on his ambition that is, to be a photographer. I now look at him in a different perspective 'cause well he's different. I honestly couldn't believe he was so ambitious by the looks of the people he was hanging out with.

We were always talking to each other in class, never a real talk and he always gets me in trouble. haha. I remember my friends use to be like " ecececeh, sabrina ada something ke ni?" and my teachers were like "sabrina, awak tak payah layan sangat lah dia tu" . But I ignored everything, we're just friends never more. I remember one time both of us were checking mudah.com tu see if there were any DSLR cheap enough for us to buy and he ask me to buy him one. haha

It's weird, really. I mean like a handsome guy like him hanging out with a loser like me.
Then we became thirteen and things, well they change. He didn't talk to me much at school because he hates rumors that'd spread but that's okay I understand. He would still fill me in with new songs by Owl City.
We have the same ambition but it was different for him, he change his ambition because of this one thing. Now he wants to travel around the world and I believe in him, I believe he would achieved his dreams.

I don't know why but somehow I feel like his so called friends doesn't understand him and his dreams as much as I do. Somehow I just wish he would hang with friends who are really suitable for him, like the ones who believe in him and supports him no matter what.

 Though who am I to judge right? I have no rights.
Dude, a reminder from me, never give up.
yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment