look at me now.

Saturday 7 May 2011

mark my words.

Mirauwr you're right, sometimes I do think that this friendship is going no where. With you in STF and ilya in smksi, it's hard for me to contact both of you. I know once three of us meet again this june, it would probably be awkward, like meeting strangers.

That's okay, no matter what happens I still want us to be best friends.
Being awkward is not a problem cause I'm sure you just give us five minutes and we'll be back to our crazy-abnormal-self again. Nothing can change us & no one can separate us or stop us from being what we are best.

We were born to meet each other, think about it.
We knew each other in standard 5 & became best friends in standard 6. And I was the new loser kid, mirauwr was in the "in" crowd and ilya was just popular and friendly, then somehow our used-to-be-best friends found other people & we found each other.

Both of you open my blind fold & turn me into myself again, you guys made me show my true colors. I was afraid people won't like my weird crazy self but you guys showed me that being me was already good enough. You guys welcomed me open handed. You guys made me have self confidence again.

Both of you are the most precious gift in my life, I couldn't possibly ask for more. I can't describe how much I love you & how nobody in this entire universe could ever replace your spot in my heart. I would never forget you two,in fact everyday I think about the good times we had with each other. I miss you guys.

You don't know how much this friendship means to me, no diamond or gold in this universe is enough to make me let go of it. Everyday I pray that this friendship will last, I honestly might stop breathing if one day one of you tell me that it's over. Please don't let this go, I couldn't bare the thought of my life without you two.

Nur Ilya Izzati bt Shahnoor, Amira Syahira bt Ahmad Rasyidi, I love you more than myself & I hope that our friendship would never meet the word "end".

May Allah bless us.
yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment