look at me now.

Sunday 22 May 2011

boy ,you make me melt.

I love your hair, your eyes, your smile, your face, your sense of humour, your voice, your style, I love you. Everything about you actually. Your perfectness and also your imperfections.

I know lately I've been busy, but a second doesn't go by without you crossing my mind.

Boy you make me melt, I'm so head over heels for you.
I know I might not be the awesomest girlfriend you've ever had but you picked me and well that meant something. Can you believe that I kinda sorta like you since the first time you said "hey".  Yeah I know that sounds silly but it's true. You made me felt something, something that I haven't felt for a long time, something that I obviously don't wanna let go of.

There are many guys I know but none like you, I know that sounds so cliche. haha. Before you even knew me, I already know who you were actually because well you were a friend of my best friend. And we started of just like that as a friend of a friend, then we became friends and then,we become this.

It's weird how I'm so eager to tell the whole world about you. Because I've never actually talk about a guy in so much detail, at my blog before. I know that I promise myself not to fall in love again but somehow I couldn't let you go.

I mean what if i never told you my feelings and one day i'll see you in a relationship with some girl, that's not me, and realize how much of an imbecile i was to had let you pass me by without saying a thing.

The thing I regret the most is forgetting your birthday.
Do you know that since that day I've been wondering what if one day you'll find someone who remembers everything about you especially your birthday and somehow you'll think that it was a mistake being with someone like me who couldn't even remember your birthday.
What if I hurt you? What then? I so don't deserve you.
I just, I love you big time si awesome <3<3

yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment