look at me now.

Sunday 22 May 2011

sabrina, look how much you've grown.

Moving on is not about not looking back. It's taking a glance at yesterday and seeing how much you've grown since then.

So I was checking out all my previous posts in 2010 and I laughed about it, like a lot. It's funny really, I was so immature about well, almost everything. Like oh my god, why did I hate so much? Why was it so hard for me to forgive? Why was I talking shit all the time and why did I think that my life was so devastating? The most important thing is, why did I hate myself so much?

Yeah this 2011, I've noticed how much I've grown.
I'm more positive now.
I don't hate myself, I learn that in this year. This year that begin with so much problems and horrible things; a year of so much trouble to start with. Oh how much of a better person I've turn into. Gonna make more mistakes, gonna learn more for the best.

I'm already immune to backstabbers, it's easier to forgive now.
My life is quite awesome. I'm not just having lovers but haters too.
I know that I'm special even when I think I'm not cause the fact is, everyone's special.
I don't care how ugly people might say I am, it's the inside that matters.
I could survive even with people who I can't stand with.

Being patient with whatever shit talk that's gonna and already have been thrown to my face. Being nice, polite and always smiling to not just let myself feel good but also to make those people in my surroundings happier. Forgiving all the despicable things that people I once trust had done to me and also the rumours that haters spread.

Sometimes I feel like people are not appreciating me for what I've done but I don't care anymore because good deeds are not supposed to be done just to show it off at people. It's okay if they never realise it, at least I already know what I did was good.

I've grown, better and smart enough to make the right decisions.
And I know, sometimes, somehow, stupid decisions are also gonna be made by me.

Life is like a roller coaster, it could be so exciting but sometimes scary.
Life is also like a wheel, you're gonna be on top someday but also on the bottom sometime.

I appreciate what I have and yes, I have finally learn to love myself.

yours truly,
riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment