look at me now.

Monday 20 June 2011

here we go again.

And maybe one day you would reach back into your file, pull out that old memory, and think of us and smile.

Here we go again, with all the same questions, the same drama.
Whether we're still friends or if this is the end.
Why is it nothing we do is working?
Were still friends, yeah we might change but sometimes we need changes in life.

I'm sorry I haven't call or text you, I was banned from using the internet and my phone.
I really wanted to meet you on the holidays but I got bigger problems that I can't tell you about anymore for some reasons I cannot mention. I'm sorry, I really am but you have to understand.

I beg of you, please don't say that this friendship is going nowhere because the more you say that it's like the more it's gonna become reality. I know you have new bestfriends and I know she does too but please remember that you two are always on the top of my best friends list. Anyway, I don't have that much best friends either.

So please don't leave me, don't tell me it's over.
Don't prove me wrong,of how you're no other than those other so called "friends" of mine who left me without even trying to save the friendship we had.
You're my world, how can I imagine life without you two?

You've changed, she's changed, i've changed, we've all change and I hate the fact that we all are like strangers to each other now. Please give us one more chance, on the next holiday if we can meet, then we'll meet okay? I'll try my best and do anything just so we could meet this time.

yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment