look at me now.

Thursday 28 April 2011

my perfect two ♥♥


you're like a rocket in my mind that's waiting to define

How do you describe that feeling when you see a total stranger and know, just know, that you and he are meant to be?
That feeling when you just knew a guy and somehow you were crazy enough to let that uncontrollable side of your brain announced to you, how much you love him.

I mean how could that be? Is it even possible?
Could it work out? Does the guy have the same feelings as you?
And what about the distance? Was a long distance relationship was ever gonna be the problem?

Well it is possible and yes, miracles do happen. Lucky for me, the feeling was mutual. And no, a long distance relationship was never gonna be the problem. To be honest, getting to be with him is something I thought was so impossible that I almost died the first time he said "I love you".

A guy who I trust, someone who I can open up to like no other guy.
His words would melt in my hands, it would send me goose bumpy tingles.
His awesome voice, it could have me lost for words.
He loves me for me, even when he knows how problematic I am.
He doesn't mind that it's hard for us to meet cause he believes that someday somehow, we will get to meet.

I remember the first time you text me 1:08 6 march 2011.
Our date: 22 april <3
You, I can't tell you or describe how lucky I feel to be having you by my side or how much I love you and how much you mean to me or how much I appreciate what you've done for me. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart,

I love you so fucking damn much Mohd Hakim Khairul Salleh
my one and only, si awesome <3

yours truly, riri

No comments:

Post a Comment