look at me now.

Thursday 28 April 2011

misery business.

What do you do when there's no one out there to help you?
You keep crying for help but no one seems to hear you,
you're on the edge of breaking down hoping for someone to save you,
in the age as young as thirteen what could you possibly do?

  I know how it feels to believe in myself & try to trust myself & try to convince myself that for once, what I did was right when it seems like the whole world is looking down on me & telling me how wrong I am.

Was I born to ruin my parents life?
Am I always gonna test them to the limits of their patience & always bring shame to them?
Am I a disgrace of honour? Would my parents life be better off if I wasn't here right now and be such a trouble maker?

Some people ask me what's wrong & expect me to trust them & tell them everything but how could I?
Every time I try & ask them to hear me out it seems so hard cause whatever I tell them will be seen as ridiculous and insane in their eyes.

Sometimes you just gotta keep yelling till they hear you out.
But I'm tired of yelling because no matter how hard I try no one seems to hear me.
It feels like I'm seven feet under the ground.
The weight I fell pressing on my shoulders feels heavier than ever.
  I didn't even realise how heavy my shoulders normally felt.

THIRTEEN , HOPELESS,
ya Allah please give me strength to face all this and alhamdulillah for I have been given a chance to still be breathing & living till this very day.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment