look at me now.

Sunday 10 April 2011

it's a sign.

  1. You don't text me for a day : I get worried
  2. I see you wtw-ing with some girls : I get jealous
  3. When you say "I love you" : You make me go cloud9
  4. I don't reply your text because I fell asleep : I feel guilty in the morning
  5. Whenever I hear your name : I'll probably smile like some crazy hobo who gets free food
  6. When you say sorry : I feel that it's just adorable
  7. I forget your birthday : Somehow I can't stop regretting about it
  8. I hear your voice : I melt like ice cream in summer time
  9. You praise me : I get flattered and start blushing
  10. I had have dreams about you : I think I'm crazy but it was all awesome and sweet
  11. You ask me how I was when I was devastated : I smiled to my ears because you cared
  12. You talk to your friends about me : I go "awwwww <3"

    there's more I guess, the past and coming soon,
    this actually mean only one thing,

    iloveyou ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment