look at me now.

Thursday 17 March 2011

long distance relationship?

I've been thinking a lot lately, I'm really falling hard for this guy.
Somehow I feel like there's some hope for me to get him
but another half of me thinks that I should just let it go.

'Cause I know, even if he would ever get to be mine, I can't actually meet him.
Unless my parents are there but thats just weird.
They aren't the kind that would let their kids go hang with friends or even sleep over at someone's house.

How would we ever meet? I know there's no one patient enough to wait so long.
Like this is super weird for me.
I have never dreamt of a guy before, and twice.
Sometimes I think he would actually take me as a freak.

I don't know what I'm feeling now.
Every time I think about it, my stomach just jumps into my throat.
Every time I get a message from him, my heart will skip a beat.

I'm so pathetic.
You know what, MHKS I love you and I guess that's all that matters :)


yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment