look at me now.

Wednesday 4 May 2016

labour day, the weekends.

01 May 16
Guess I'll be seeing him a lot this year.

I swear I sometimes forget our age gap. I don't feel my age, him the same. Together it almost never crosses our minds despite him talking about uni and classes. We went out at about 2am sitting at our usual place, trance by colours from a top of the building next to us. We moved to the other side sharing Wondermilk cupcakes talking about food again and that Krip Krip we never knew existed until tonight. I never knew how good massimo's duetto and mighty white's strawberry cream roll was too. We've been munching on bread, mentos and whatever we had and still, still we wanted more. "Ri, today kita keluar nak. Makan." "JOOM!!" I get excited each time. It's become our thing now whenever we're closing together. We spend hours - latest to 5 in the morning despite work the next day.

We somehow ended up talking about being married and finding (spending most of our days) time to hang out and have "fun" together pissing our spouses off. Like fuck all this shit, we were talking shit all fucked up we got so loud I swore the guards switched the lights on. "Ala relaxlah kita becerita je bukannya buat apa". Ah this time he drived, it was the first time for me. Him next to me I hi-ed him the way I do. I honestly love these sort of nights, our nights. We cracked up with my brother, funny how they could get along. Now even he says we're waiting for our brother when asked. "Um abang, memang abang aku." "Babe memang abang you pun okay. Wait you're older" and we'd just laugh at it.

We've already made plans for our next pay; tickets, hotel rooms, food, shopping, stuff. 2 more months left before it comes. Soon cafes, Ikea, memories and me living in what we have before it passes by as well. Here's to our impatient selves that bites and chews ice cream instead of licking it gone. Murukus and lemangss, here's to my current whatever-the-fuck and the bloody dead cicak on the ice cream I was craving for.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment