look at me now.

Monday 16 May 2016

saturday 14/5.

I laughed to the point where it hurts, his eyes now sparkle. Sure it had hit us, finding songs to listen to, up above yet wishing we were in bed sleeping these few hours away. My hands got cold, the rest was a blur. Our forehead's touching, Zayn is playing- I would've but I didn't. I could've but it would be wrong, so I let it go. This is nothing but confusion or some sort of lonely treatment. We're nowhere near that no matter how comfortable. Things are just different and I am not that person.

I still find it hard to trust anyone and open my arms to their presence like it's official, as if I believe it would last or longer than the last, the least. I'm alright with where I am, we've got plans and I've been living like every day's going to last without wasting any time getting sunk down by the past, knowing it so well that nothing's going to last with me. Before it ends, before everybody goes once again, I'll hold on to whatever I have left. I've never had much but enough. Soon barely anything at all but I've been here before, bound to at one point.

Funny, how I still talk about him, high.
I think about it sometimes.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment