look at me now.

Sunday 20 September 2015

cactus.

I just think that, I love so much.

To be too in love
Too everything
Too nothing
Too inadequate 
Too much
Too little
Too in love
Too in love
Too desperately in love


And no one's going to love me back the same way but I am blessed to even be loved and it's okay if you don't or if you do. It's okay that it's not and when it is. It's okay not to try, it's okay to go, it's okay to ignore, it's okay to leave me alone because I am okay. I'm always okay for everyone. It's okay that you used to hate the people who makes me sad and whenever I'm down because happiness is all you want for me but some days, nowadays, you get tired of trying. I get too much to handle and it's okay. It's okay because I'll always still be here and as tired as I get I'm still going to try, I'm going to be with you. I'm going to love you. With every piece I have left and every bit that used to love myself just as much, I love you more.

And it's okay, if you don't.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment