look at me now.

Thursday 3 September 2015

beauty's beast.

I like the idea of each flaw there is.
Although to him, I prefer perfection.

I want to be wonderful, lovely, effortlessly flawless- perfect, to a lot of people, but not the way I do with him. I would never admit, or think I would ever feel such a way to, and for anyone at all. Work for your body, take care of your skin, hair, looks, attitude, everything for him. Despite you being sick. Preposterous and silly I might say, but I can't bear to acknowledge those eyes looking another way as I let myself rot and die so appallingly, when his thoughts and likings matters too much to me. I would never feel this way for anyone, how repulsive of me to put my self worth so low but I am lost and distorted, he's all I got. I just want to be everything to him, acting as if I've never meant anything, to anyone. As if I'm the only kind he has ever seen.


But I am dying.
Inside I am nothing no more.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment