look at me now.

Sunday 3 May 2015

contradictory conception.

I'll never understand why I would think that telling someone I'm done and has had enough, would make them try harder or work something out to keep me. Despite not even being close to losing me. Knowing I'm always here. Unless I make it clear that I wouldn't want anything to do with them, without any slight of doubt in my tone or sign of regret, then I am still theirs.

I know how words hurt but they could've read between the lines. Even if they aren't able, I've so often made it obvious, who they are to me and their stand in my life. Haplessly, everyone takes it as it is, like they don't even know me. Or maybe by now, they prefer not to. I apologise for my wicked ways. I can never be what they're looking for. I'm sorry.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment