look at me now.

Tuesday 7 April 2015

a piece of mind.

"Life goes on" cliche. yet true.

It goes on with everyone else, whether or not you're in it to follow them. When you're stuck in the moment, know that you're the only one. It's not always hard to accept things once you've made sense out of it. There's always a good in all things bad, I've always been aware. It's how we act upon it. Even if sometimes I know what's right, or if there is a way to avoid it all; to make it simple, I don't always do what I'm supposed to. I'm clear of how the human mind works. However, sometimes our feelings, our urges, decides for us. For the fun of it. The kind that gets you bruised and broken. It doesn't occur to everyone. Some things you just can't stop. Either way, every thing was meant to be. Fated.

It might be rather far-fetch to say, but some days I'm glad people leave. I'm happy for them. Their beatific future ahead of them without me is knocking on the door. It excites me, over what is to come although some point I don't really bother, but if I was told I'd be joyous over it just as much. They now have one burden off their shoulders, whether or not I was one, I know I would be after awhile at some point. It's not so bad once you've put the pros and cons together and view it as what's life all about.

When all else fails, you know one that would never fail you.
Him. Have faith in Him. As hopeless as you get, as bad as it is.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment