look at me now.

Monday 6 April 2015

i am better gone.

Maybe the more honest and comfortable I get with someone, the more complicated I am. It used to be kept so composed as I either be left or leave. Now it's fighting for it to last and actually bothering to talk about things and feelings. Wasn't this what I've always wanted? Although this was never a part I could've show so openly to anybody.

I find that it ends the same way. Whether or not I was who I was or who I am today. Except, this hasn't end, but it could. Maybe I am just wrong regardless of who I'm with. I wish I could make more sense of it but it isn't up to me to understand. Everyone perceive it their own way and I'm unable to change it. I don't think I can let anyone handle me any longer, it seems better for everyone to be free of my presence.

I'm backing off.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment