look at me now.

Monday 22 September 2014

throw out the vile.

People talk of sending me away a lot these days. Away. Away. Away from here. They sound as if to help, they ask for explanations I can't give, they want to understand but although it seems as if they want to save me, to help me, what seems more obvious is the burden I've become to them and the need for them to send me away. Away. Away. Far away. Sounding either forceful, agitated, aggravated, in annoyance but never have I heard it been said in remorse. No guilt as if it is a pleasure. Because it's simple, easy peasy. It's learning your abc's. As if it doesn't break my heart each time I hear it, as if I don't own my own body or any sense of freedom, nothing is there for me to say.

They tell me it's for ''''my own good''''.
Another lie. One after another.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment