look at me now.

Monday 22 September 2014

honesty's betrayal.

"Honesty is the best policy", they said.

It's amusing, how most of the people whom I am made to believe is truthful, trustworthy and true, sometimes are the biggest hypocrites. Not that it bothers me, not an inch. However, to call me a liar, to accuse me of things I have no slightest intentions of doing is offensive and insulting. How could anyone discredit a person for the lies they are force to create while hiding the ones they never admit, it's preposterous. But expected. Things like these never seemed to daze me after awhile. Living in such manipulation to learn to become just as manipulative, makes me have doubts on myself just as much. It seems a bit absurd yet believably normal.

People don't get how I can often, almost always every time spot a liar when they're lying. It's astonishing how people think I don't know or notice just because I have no reaction to almost every time they do. Pathetic. It's a bit irritating after awhile. How could I have been more honest? What sick plan could I even have in mind that they would have the heart to say or imagine I do, when I spent most of my time at home living in a box. I live in their box, the box they choose to keep me in yet still, somehow miraculously I am the nuisance. As if I rain on everybody's parade. Sabotaging my own.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment