look at me now.

Sunday 10 August 2014

urlbadman.

I was okay
maybe a minute ago
or two hours before
not now though.

I'd rather not be reminded of it, I don't check, I don't search, but it comes by to spite me. Maybe fate is just a big mean bully picking on kids half its size, leaving them hoping for days where it would spare them a bit of kindness, but it never. This is speaking over emotions then again, which makes it a selfish statement. Looking back you'd notice the amount of times fate had brought you upon happiness, and here we are cursing over its "mistakes". It's human nature I suppose but we always have the choice to try defy what was meant to be with prayers and so, but how far do we believe the things we say when our hearts are closed? Not quite sure, my heart has left the building as my faith stands on the verge of a cliff. People are so much and more but as much as they are foul. I lost myself in all of this. I can't explain to those whom I know won't understand and I don't expect them to ask or fathom such distraught thoughts. I already know what would be ask upon me, all the words they would speak of I've heard over and over again yet it doesn't help, it never does. Until I let it- I don't always do.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment