look at me now.

Saturday 20 October 2012

to: Ilie.

One day I was talking about you to Rara when she asked "Why don't you tell her this?"
I had my reasons why I didn't and finally, here I am writing about it.
Well I only live once. Never know when suddenly Allah will take my life away so I'll say the things I've kept inside before it'll forever stay inside.

Hi ilie, I miss you though I know I don't really tegur you.
It's just, I wouldn't know what to say.
The last time we really talked to each other was two years ago.
I remember you telling me how PMR was way harder than UPSR.
You said when I finally go to secondary school, I'd realize how the things I learn in primary school would be nothing much compared to the things I'll learn here and because of you, I got ready for that. you were right.
You know what? I hate seeing you sad.
I know we're not so close and it's crazy how when you hurt,
I hurt more. But it's true and I don't even know why.
You so deserve to be happy, at least happier.
I care for you. I know I don't even show it.
I mean I don't even talk to you anymore but,
that doesn't mean I don't want to.
You wanna know something else?
One day a wonderful guy will come into your life,
because you deserve one. And this time, he'll stay.
You're such a nice person. They say the kindest person has been through the most pain and I can see that in you. You smile a broken smile now and it saddens me.
I know I don't know what you've been through, I've never been there.
I don't know your story or the pain behind it.
Honestly, I've always wanted to be the person that'd be there for you.
I've always wanted to let you know tht no matter what, I'd be there.
I wanna be that person that you'd tell things too like whatever that makes you happy or when you're sad or when you just can't sleep and need someone to talk to.
I know this sounds weird and shit.
It's just, I look around me and I see girls going through so much alone just because they don't wanna be a burden to others or afraid to look weak in other people's point of view or they just feel like they're not worth anyone's time and I feel them. I've been there.
You don't need to take anything I wrote here seriously.
I'm just telling you what I've always wanted to say.
I wanna see you happy and abt SPM, you can do it.
I believe that you can and good luck!

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment