look at me now.

Friday 26 October 2012

leaving in silence.

It could happen anytime.

But before I go, I'll leave everybody without a reason. They'll be mad; I'll burn down everything I'd built. Then slowly they'll move on. Either they'd hate me or maybe just stop thinking about me and I, I find peace in solitude, hopefully. Come to think of it, me being socially awkward and the one who stands out the least makes it much easier for me to be forgotten.

I want them to live their life-without me. It'd be better that way when I'm gone. They won't miss a thing. Why? Because I was never a part of their daily routine to begin with. It'll be sad. If I'm lucky enough, they won't even know that they would never see or hear from me anymore. Not ever. That the only thing they have of me are the photographs and memories.

No one, none would know except for those who were there. And slowly, I never even existed.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment