look at me now.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

#if i die young: note to that special person ♥

To: mohd hakim khairul salleh ♥
From: yours one and only, sabrina sabri

If I die young; tomorrow, the next day, next week, next month or even today. I want you to know this:

That date 22 april; that date after Justin Bieber's concert, it was the happiest day of my life in 2011 so far. If I could choose either you or justin bieber, you know that I would definitely choose you over him without no doubt. I mean justin bieber is great and all but you,you're amazing. Wait no, you're better than amazing that no words could describe how amazing you are to me.

I just love you, so much.
I've never told any guy I've been in a relationship with before, about my problems or anything deep about me. But with you, it feels like I could tell you anything and that's just out of this world.
All those sweet things I've told you i swear I've never told to any guy I love before. I've never been this sweet to any guy but you so far. Honestly, I trust you with all my heart. Because if I didn't, I wouldn't have told you all that you now know.

I'm sorry that we can't meet like most people. Sorry that I could be complicated at times.
Sorry that I love to burden you with my problems. Sorry that I'm so shy.
Sorry that I make you jealous at times (but you're so cute when you're jealous). Sorry I don't know that much about you but I hope for us to have a deeper conversation one day to fix it. Sorry that I could be annoying at times. I love you for taking me as I am no matter how problematic I could be.

You've been there for me,you always manage to make me smile somehow.
I love listening to your voice. It makes me fall out of bed, literally. Especially when you say "I love you baby". You're just that awesome. And since I knew you, I've been happier. I smile too much at times. At the most devastating moments, even just the thought of you in my mind could make me smile.

You're the most amazing guy I've ever fall in love with and I guess no one could replace you.
I'll always love you si awesome and honestly, all the guys you see that I talk with or IM and wtw with, they could never be compared to you. Because I would never love them as much as I love you

baby, I love you so damn effin much♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment