look at me now.

Saturday 3 September 2016

one with us.

In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful. 

We no longer mention, overlooking often. Allah. What are you so ashamed of if people ever heard? Allah. Left behind were the days you cupped your hands at the length of your face to thank Him for the food in front of you. Now feeling out of place to, looking at everyone else stuffed before you without a care in the world. Allah. "O Allah, with your name, I die and I live" like we used to as kids, every step, every doing, "nanti Allah marah" we would tell our friends. Every puff, every sip, every swear, every moment of sinning, we forget. I haven't been emphasising much of Him the way I used to, still alhamdulillah for every second He reminds me.

"Our Lord! We have sinned against ourselves 
and unless You grant us forgiveness and bestow Your mercy upon us, 
we shall most certainly be lost."

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment