look at me now.

Friday 23 September 2016

mengundang.

I guess God's testing me again. Sorry for the delayed prayers, I haven't been alive for awhile. No second thoughts, risking everything and over-thinking none. How long are we going to believe we could actually live to all the swears we had sworn upon. It's not a yes or a no, more like a no or what you really desire. And opposed to the need of affection and appreciation, I'm here freely giving. It's when you know better than to open up and spurt things out, but recklessly give away quarter of your universe to someone whose full name you don't even know.

I'm not sure of which but I know I'm getting into something I already know I should avoid. I shouldn't want to and know better, but too eager to learn, to experience- pain feels so good when you least want it to. Tanta Ajeng used to tell me "This, this boy now is not the one. You'll have more boys admiring over you, Have fun! Go around" so here's to her words and all I already know I'll go through. Even if it breaks me as lust and love confused and fuse always does. 

Then again, why not?

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment