look at me now.

Wednesday 16 April 2014

sappy wonders.

I wonder if he wonders
because I always wonder
of what he wonders
when he wonders
about me.

I wonder if he knows how often I think about him, these days there doesn't seem to be a limit, too often that I do, even when I think I'm not. If he notices how I stare at him when he looks elsewhere and worry of what's going on in that mind of his, was it me, was I boring. If he knows some moments when I reply later than usual, I am there just staring at the message he sent, either smiling or thinking, of my luck, wishing he was there to be replied by my face expression instead of just words. If he knows that when I say I would never trade him for people from the past, that I wasn't kidding. If he knows how much I appreciate what he has done and reimagine or reminisce the things that has been said or done every night. If he could tell that if I could, I would want him all to myself. If he worries of me ever leaving for someone better, when it has been said that he is the best.

If he wonders if I was lying when I said no guy ever attracts my attention anymore, that I don't bother to look at other guys or turn my head to the ones passing by for their pretty faces or so-called perfect toned bodies, because after all I am a girl. But we all know that it's no lie, far from it truthfully. We are all aware of the fact that it's not guys I am attracted to, though the ones I fall for, I let them know, because after all, I am his girl and this I don't wonder if he knows.

I know he does.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment