look at me now.

Tuesday 8 April 2014

what a mistake does.

Mistakes, some forgivable, some not quite.
Mistakes, some learned from, some repeated.
Mistakes, some making sense, some illogical.
Mistakes, some subtle, some too much.

Mistakes, some you can just let go of, some you have to face the consequences. These mistakes you do depends on who you do it upon. You need to realised what you have done and sometimes, even, make up for it because you don't know how much it could affect a person. The way you trust someone enough not to do a certain thing and one day they just do. It's not that easy to forget about it, to be fine with it to not let it bother you when in fact it does. Because the fear of it repeating scares the shit out of you. Do you understand how that is?

I guess, this is back to your history but with different people, same promises. Trust issues isn't something to make fun of or play with because it gets you paranoid, timid, it's frustrating that no matter what you know or how much you wish you could, you can't. Especially when you've open up for once and like the other times that made you who you are today, you are let down again. So tell me how do I do this again and teach me how to trust with all that I have one more time but God, let it be with the right person once and for all because there wouldn't be a next time. I'm guessing, is also a reason for me to hold on, and tell myself that this one is true, because this one came to you. It does not take away the fear, still. I am scared to the bones, still. I want to leave before I am left. I don't think I could stand the same kind of pain and betrayal, again.

But one more chance world. Just one last chance from me world. Simply, because I can't let go of this guy. Simply, because I know I can love him better. Just because I love him, still, simply.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment