look at me now.

Sunday 6 May 2012

ms. everything's so perfect.

You're always going be the centre of attention. Always. No matter where you go.

Your life is a miserable mess you say. Yeah I get it. I know you more than anyone else in this world, more than you yourself but you don't know how lucky you are actually. You have friends who really cares about you, you have someone that'll be there when you need 'em, there's this guy who loves you with all his heart, even if you don't have a bestfriend as you said so before you still have a lot more friends who you can talk to or would actually like to talk to you. Life's mess up but you still have a lot that could and would make you smile and laugh your ass off each day. You're too pretty that people don't give a shit about the language you use and the things you say no matter how inappropriate it might be/sound. Almost every guy likes you, even the ones who once claimed to like me. You're like a celebrity and everyone adores you. Even your ex (s) can't just ignore you and let you go like that;they still come around and talk to you once in awhile. Your guy, he loves you more than you love him. I can prove it, he keeps telling me.

When I'm with you, you're like a reminder of everything I'm not. Telling me of how perfect you are without even actually telling me. Unlike you, I'm not fun to talk to. The guy I love the most left me. The person I think as my bestfriend might not even think me as theirs. The person I care about the most cares about someone else more than they care about me. I go through things mostly alone. No, it's my fault really. I choose to be this way. It's just sad you know, knowing that if people had the choice to choose between you and me that 4/5 of them would choose you. I'm always runner up when there's you. No one's ever hurt you the way they hurt me. You're just one of the lucky ones. People praise you because they want to, because it's real while most people praise me because they're just trying to be nice. You see the difference? You get so insecure with yourself at times, I just can't help but to imagine how insecure you'd be if you were in my shoes. You don't get it, I've been compared to you since we were small. It's never that easy to get use to the fact that everybody loves you more.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment