look at me now.

Sunday 6 May 2012

better.

It's not about how life treats you, it's how you handle it.

So hi everybody,miss me? Not that you care.
Life, life's been the same. Just like everybody else, at times it's nice and at times it's a total bitch but I'm already getting used to it. I realised that no one's gonna stay. Screw bestfriends, screw promises, screw guys, screw love, I say this way too often. It's obvious ain't it? I'm just waiting to be proved wrong. Good friends, a lot of them, I see them everywhere, but bestfriends? I no longer know what that is. You see after being left, backstabbed, and all shit you can think of, I find it so hard to find this thing you call 'best friend'. Love, oh boys, let none of them bring you down- I keep telling myself. I trust no one these days. No one's actually there for me. It's basically my fault. I've distance myself from people. I can't afford to let myself get hurt so easily. The walls I built I won't let it tumble down. As I said before I am armed to the teeth, I put my guard up so high.

Promises, forever, oh enough. Don't bullshit me. I've stop believing in all those. People change, feelings fade and people leave. Been there done that, hate it. I got issues. I'm depending on myself too much nowadays. I want someone to be there but at the same time I wish no one would ever show up because things like this will get us attached and every time I get attached to someone and start to love them, that is always when suddenly they decide to leave me as if nothing had happened between us. Enough is enough.

Still, things are better now since I'm not putting my hopes on anyone but myself. I believe that I won't let myself down. At least, I won't leave me like everybody else does. I don't expect anyone to care anymore.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment