look at me now.

Sunday 20 May 2012

friendship intruder.

I'm just an outsider .

She's met you before I did and you two have been bestfriends ever since. Then I came into the picture, suddenly bugging this stable friendship of yours. A stranger, it wasn't easy to let someone you don't know a thing about except for her name to just barge in and ruin everything you've planned together. I was indeed the third person. I came changing almost everything and to be honest, I never planned to. 

We started talking about feelings and troubles and all and I realised that we've gotten closer, that I've gotten more attached. The more attached I was with you, the more I distance myself from her and this wasn't right. You two are meant to be and who am I to be separating you two from each other and this is when I realised that I don't belonged. I'm just one of those people who come around just for awhile than I'm back to my own way walking away and leaving things behind. Pardon me if I decide to distance myself because sometimes I do what I think is best furthermore without me there won't be much change and soon I'll just be another distant memory. I don't wanna be anyone's anything for I'm still traumatised for what I've been through before. I'm scared if it will happen again.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment