look at me now.

Saturday 31 March 2012

distant memory.



I saw this picture of us, I can't help my smile from turning into a frown.

What we used to have, our smiles, that happiness that makes our face glow. That family bonding we had, wishing that it would still be what we have. We used to be so full of life. Everyday used to be a miracle but now, what are we? Who are we to each other? Maybe we've forgotten ourselves and all those promises we made. Even worst, maybe we've forgotten each other and how much we used to mean to one another. It seems like we're trying to reach out for something that has already been long gone already. The hugs I no longer get, the times we no longer spent, the tears and the stories we no longer share, I want all this back. I miss us so badly, I miss everything we used to be. I miss our retarded-like laugh. I miss our stupid conversations. I just, miss us. "Us", always crosses my mind. Frankly speaking, everyday. I know I might not show it, but really, I feel so.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment