look at me now.

Sunday 25 March 2012

just a little bit too afraid.


How can I fall in love when I'm afraid?

It's fun you know, seing people having fun and being happy and all with their boyfriend/girlfriend. There's pros and cons still, but being single doesn't make any differences. Relationships could turn out really amazing but it never does when I'm in it. Maybe it's just me. I get paranoid you know. I get a little bit too afraid of commitment, relationships, and well guys, I guess. Who would've thought right? I just somehow know how it's gonna end. I'm different, yes, exactly! But most guys don't get that, they don't get me.

It's my fault, most of the time. I don't really know how to express my feelings. I keep ending up saying the wrong things. I find it hard to open up to people, I'm afraid I'll regret it one day. I would love to do so, really, how great would that be right? Just, like I said, I'm afraid. I remember someone told me that I have to start trusting people again, open up and love again but he doesn't understand. It's easier said than done. Maybe I'm just too picky, oh I don't know. I don't easily let my heart fall so hard for a guy. Not anymore I won't.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment