look at me now.

Monday 22 August 2011

4 amazing months.

 It all began with a simple confession. you had an urge to kiss me and I was on the verge to miss you - Random Awesome - Yuna

Like wow it's been four months already? I can't believe it, seriously I can't. It feels like it was just yesterday since you first said "hey". For me, four months, is quite a long time. Well what do you expect from a girl who had never been in a relationship for more than two months.

So here goes- Hi there hakim/ si awesome/ mr amazing/ froggymeowmeow, these 4 months have been amazing for me. I never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart. You've brighten up my days, made me fall out of bed, smiled to my ears and cry tears of joy. I trust you with all my heart, trust you enough to tell you about my deepest darkest secrets and I hope that you won't make me regret it one day. So this is obviously the first ever relationship of mine which I consider long lasting and I'm grateful. Also, you're the first guy I've ever went on a date with. Honestly, I'm glad you're the first.

I suddenly remembered the first time I told you about my problems and I remembered that you told me not to worry because you'll always be by my side. Which was just too sweet much. You're sweet, just like sugar or maybe even sweeter I supposed? I've always been the kind of person who has so many crushes on people but once I like really like a person, than those guys I have a crush on are nothing compared to the person I likelike. They say if you like a person for less than four months than it's just another crush. So it's already four months and yes, i'm still deeply in love with you. I've hoped that you won't just be another crush and thank god you're not. Because I love you and I'll always do.

You're beyond amazing. I don't know about you but you're the most awesome boyfriend I've ever had ♥ I know it's usually hard for a long distance relationship to last long but hey we still trust and love each other right? Well that's all we need. I hope that we'll meet again soon and I love you with all my heart sayang <3
Last but not least, happy anniversary!

yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment