look at me now.

Sunday 14 August 2011

this innocence is brilliant.

Waking up I see that everything is okay,the first time in my life and now it's so great
slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great

I've said goodbye to all my doubts.
I shouldn't think too much about all these negative things, it's a waste of my time. I should be enjoying my life not making  it worst. It's hard to trust someone when someone had broken your trust before, but not this time. This is worth it, he is worth getting hurt for. Is this to early to be said? That's okay, I'll just go with the flow. What's gonna happen, will happen.

Last night I slept with my heart and mind full of doubts and woke up feeling free and light as a feather. I'm fine, I'm feeling awesome. I'm not worried anymore. "He might meet or see and talk to other pretty girls, but you know that it's only you that he sees". I'm okay with that.

your truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment