look at me now.

Monday 22 August 2011

great iftar.

So I met ira and nissa yesterday, berbuka bersama <3 it was epic. Superb awesome. I thought we were gonna be kinda awkward at first because I'm always awkward when I meet those who I hadn't met in awhile but things when just smooth. I had fun, felt a little bit more light. Suddenly my shoulders felt less heavier. I walked around that place with nissa, we went here and there, even to places where we're not allowed to go, we act like little children. It was amazing. This night, ira opened up to me, and well I listened like she has always did for me. I felt kinda flattered that she would share her problems with me even though we're not like exactly best friends who always meets contact, or hang together. She's like three years older than me maybe? But super cool and yeah it was fun talking to each her. It felt as if we were best friends for a long time. It overwhelmed me to know that the things she told me that night was something she had never told anyone. It looks like we have some very private things in common. I felt trusted when she told me all these problem of hers. Going back was the hardest part. It was really sad. We hugged each other as always and it felt kinda devastating to let go. "Take care, I'll miss you". Can't get that out of my mind. Honestly, I kinda cried a little as we part. This was literally the first time breaking fast with my dad's friend that felt awesome, because they were there. Hoping and praying to meet them again soon. In shaa Allah. be strong ira. I miss you and I love you two big time.

xoxo,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment