look at me now.

Tuesday 2 August 2011

you made my day.

11:11 am, 1 august 2011
so si awesome called just to say "hi" .
yeah that's all. LOL

Then again, honestly, it was quite cute :) It's been awhile since I heard his voice
(a week baru ). So to get to hear his voice again even if it's only just him saying "hi", could really make me smile. I've been listening to Please Don't Go - Mike Posner over and over and over again today. This is one of the songs that reminds me of him. The part where he goes "baby please don't go, if I wake up tomorrow will you still be here" one. Well if you're wondering why, there's a story there, a sweet one.

One of my closest friends had just experienced the worst suck-ish breakup ever. I feel so sorry for her and beyond mad at the guy who made her cry. After what I saw happened to them, doubts started to creep back in me and that's where fear came knocking on my door. I suddenly felt sad and disturbed and full of doubt towards my relationship with the most awesome guy I've ever known.

You know what, one thing about our relationship is, every time I have any doubts on him, something amazing would suddenly happen or be said by him that would blow all those annoying doubts away. It's like there's something magical yet unexplainable about us. So today he told me something that I had always wanted to know, he overwhelmed me and made me smile to my ears again, as always. Seriously, he is the most awesome guy I have ever known all my life so far.

He made my day <3 Oh if only I had knew him much earlier, life would be so much easier. Well things happen for a reason and I'm grateful to get the chance to know him and well, having him by my side. I know I could trust him, and I know that he's loyal. It might be too early to say this but hey, I'll take the risk. It's worth it

Mohd Hakim Khairul Salleh, you're so amazing and I love you with all my heart <3 p="">
yours truly,riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment