look at me now.

Monday 20 June 2011

if you could see yourself the way i see you.

I'm falling hard for you, thank god you grab my hand. And that's why I smile, it's been awhile since every day and everything felt this right.
I've got too many questions in "if i could see myself the way you see me" and before you would ever answer them maybe someday somehow at any time, I'd love to answer first.

TO BE HONEST,
I don't love you less and less everyday and I don't love you like I did yesterday because I love you more every single day. I do miss you badly even if it had just been a day since we last text each other. I miss your voice and I love your laughter. I constantly think to myself whether you had been missing me too.

I think about you all the time. Day dream about you? I even get dreams about you. Sometimes I could get a little jealous,only because I'm afraid of losing you.
You leaving me one day:- is a scary thought but i'm afraid that you would. Me ever leaving you? It never crossed my mind.

I would be devastated if you did leave me and I'd probably tell you how much I love you at that point. I talk to my friends about you always, they're annoyed to death by stories of you.
I don't get butterflies,it's more to eagles eating the insides of my stomach.
And I've been skipping too many heartbeats whenever you tell me you love me that I'm amazed by how I'm still able to breathe and live normally.

I've always been afraid of you leaving me.
And truth be told, you're more awesome and sweeter than my previous boyfriend.
Than any of them to be exact.

Honey, you're by far the sweetest boyfriend I've ever had <3 and I love you.

yours truly, riri

No comments:

Post a Comment