look at me now.

Monday 20 June 2011

if i could see myself the way you see me.

Anyone can easily walk away from somebody else. Nobody is forced to stay,we all have choices. The real test is if someone would rather stay with you even though walking away could be so much easier.

Sometimes I wonder do you still love me like you did yesterday?
Or if you love me more than yesterday, today?
That maybe you love me less and less as day by day passes by?
Do you just love me or love me as much?

Sometimes I wonder do you miss me like I miss you?
Do you miss me badly even if it had just been a day since we last text each other?
Do you miss my voice? Do you even miss me?
Do you ever wonder if I miss you too?

Sometimes I wonder do you think about me as much as I think about you?
Do you day dream about me sometimes?
Do you have that even slightest feeling of jealousy in you when you see me happily talking to other guys?
Have you ever felt like I would leave you one day?
Or do you feel like you're the one who would leave me?
If I leave you, would you try to stop me and tell me how much you love me?
Do you ever talk to your friends about me?
Are you even scared that I might leave you?

Was your ex-girlfriend better than me? Was she sweeter than me?
Does your adrenaline pumps & your heart starts to skip a beat when I call or say I love you?
Do you get butterflies in your tummy? Tell me boy, can you answer these annoying questions of mine ?

yours one and only, riri

No comments:

Post a Comment