look at me now.

Thursday 22 August 2019

boxed in.

I would prefer to howbeit at this instance I do not.
Mayhap it be the truth, how you will never know however my faith urges so.

How I wanted so much to yet according to you, I never do.
Will I let this go? Brainless for a question to what was never really present.
Know it could have been but never was.
As real, and in love as spoken of.
Imagined, has it ever been that we are?
As in love as we never were.

What is left, soon boxed up.
To you of that you desire, the rest thrown out.
Prospering the love beside you more than you have ever me.
As you do those you always had while I,
I will be of jubilance in serenity;
at peace with the offerings I am deliberately digesting-

Over thoughts no longer relevant and feelings left faded.
Admitting to the love you thought you felt,
the one I must have missed to had inhaled.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment