look at me now.

Tuesday 2 January 2018

to and for you.

I pray to god you receive all that you love but lost. May the friends you cherish and family you hold close once again become your home. Love is letting go and seeing you grow. You are not mine to hold and I am the stage you already know. I hope everyday is a day closer to all that you wish to own. This is no longer my place to be, I have done all I have been told. I am contented with all that is bound for you that has been arriving on your doorstep bit by bit for you to keep and take care of. 

As days passes, I find that what you are looking for is in arms reach if it is time and when the time comes, I hope you never let it go. Subconsciously I know you never will. I wish I could tell you how it is I feel deep down but I no longer have the words for all that I used to know of, only the impression of it. I never stopped talking because the pauses are too long, my words aren't present but my mind is. Even this post is taking a bit too long to be written and done. You will do well, I know. In time better and fine, I believe. 

Don't worry about me. However if you must, 
remember that I have always been alright on my own.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment