look at me now.

Monday 8 January 2018

in the love you lost.

Do you miss a person, or do you miss all that you've been through?
Is the person who is missing or is it all that they have done for you?

If anyone were to ask, I might not be the one to say that you are missed.
I do not know if I do. I do not know if you were to miss me too.
Perhaps I cannot be bothered at all whether or not that you do.

There are moments, still, where I can never be able to bring myself to pick up the phone and call you.
There are days where my heart aches so bad, I know my fingers are tricking me into texting you yet I will refuse.

With this I turn to Him.
I talk to god about you.
I tell Him everything.

I ask the Almighty of my next move.
Some moments I cry when I do.
Some days I still cry for you.

I do not know if I miss you.
Though I could not deny with all honesty,
that every ounce of me still loves you the same
but different.

That perhaps,
in this love
the prayers
these tears
is me
still
subconsciously
missing you.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment