look at me now.

Monday 1 January 2018

letting go.

Looking through past photos with the intentions of clearing the unneeded, I came across the ones of him, his or us. How could I be smiling, I haven't had the time to analyse. The more I'm brought back to it, the more I'm reminded by all that was said and done. I was never really meant for anyone. I don't want to ask for anything back in return or to be mine as it was before. Everything he said is on repeat like a broken record each time I think about it. If he is better off without me, then I genuinely hope that I never do come back to him after all that I've put him through and ravaged. I'm starting to believe it even more that perhaps I never did exist in his life despite all the hours I was present or felt. For all I know I could have been nothing more but a figment of his imagination and vice versa. There are days where I'm actually convinced this never happened.

That I was and still is incorporeal.
I'm better on the low, I'm better off gone.

-riri- 

No comments:

Post a Comment