look at me now.

Friday 8 July 2016

raya's embrace-not.

"Seronok tengok adik happy." Said to me on the verge of my downfall.

If only she knows. If only they could see. If only I wasn't so good at masking it all up. It's starting to surface- funny I thought I was already better. Oddly healing comes with subconsciously blocking things out and that as we all know, leads to an emotional/mental breakdown waiting to happen. Too many things in need of clearing up, pushing me back in time, dragging me to where I was, where I'd like to be, where I shouldn't.

Some days I believe this will never change no matter how I try, who I'm with or what I do. Those days I'd like to give up on more than anything in the world, still I never do and I'm unable to figure out how I feel about it.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment